Friday, January 05, 2007

Out of touch, Out of Town

I've been a little distracted lately.

Been busy with the holidays and spending a lot of time with my family. I was an iPod virgin until getting my 12 year daughter a 4 Gb blue iPod Nano for Christmas. In a future posting, I'll have to share (or rant about) my experience with Apple's legendary user friendliness. Some features of the iPod/iTunes technology really drives me nuts. Oh well... my daughter really loves it.

We also spent a little time up in northern Wisconsin this past week. My wife and I are avid cross-country skiers, and with the lack of snow here in Madison, we headed north in search of better conditions. There's snow up north, but the conditions aren't great. With very mild temperatures, the snow was deteriorating by the hour.

In a few days I'll be leaving for Vegas to attend CES 2007. The purpose of my trip is to meet with representatives from some of the companies who provide the components for our products. However, I hope to have time to check out the latest and greatest in audio and video gadgetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger