Thursday, February 01, 2007

Barenaked Ladies SongSpot!!

I'm a big BNL fan, so I was very happy when I read Gerd's (CEO of Sonific) post announcing an agreement with Nettwerk Music Group to include songs from Nettwerk artists in the Sonific catalog, including the Barenaked Ladies, The Format, The Be Good Tanyas, and The Submarines.

If you ever get a chance to see BNL live in concert, I highly recommend it. They put on a great show -- a lot of fun. Anyhow, I'll probably use a lot of BNL tunes in future SongSpots. I'll also check out some of the other Nettwerk artists and post their tunes from time to time. Hopefully, more of the Nettwerk artists will get added to the Sonific catalog in the future. Check out this user-submitted video for the song WIND IT UP off BNL's 'Barenaked Ladies Are Me' CD:

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger