We have taken our time to review a lot of different brands of capacitors, the caps we have chosen perform extremely nice. To be honest we are very happy to find such a good performing capacitor.
The complete list of changes are:
- Audiophile version of the UcD Modulator (small PCB).
- using Mini Melf resistors and NP0 capacitors on critical places in the Modulator and around the buffer op amp.
- Audiophile decoupling capacitor, 220uF/100V. (with own printing)
- PSRR improved of the local power supply regulator for buffer stage.
- Audiophile AC coupling capacitor in input stage.
- THD further reduced.
- improved temperature stability.
- all potentiometers are Sealed Bourns 3362 P.
- optional a soon-to-be-released extra 12V full discrete regulator with extremely good specs.
- and we will use the LM4562...we love this op amp...
- better power FET, lower gate charge for faster switching/lower THD.
- the same type of output coil as the UcD400ST/AD/HG