Thursday, November 02, 2006

CES 2007

Are you going to the Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas this year?

I was planning to go, but I can't find a reasonably priced room somewhere near the strip. I attended CES 2006, but had to stay at the Howard Johnson's near the airport. It was cheap, but not necessarily the greatest accommodations. Given that we are a startup with no income, cheap is very good. Anyhow, even the HoJos is all booked up from January 7th to the 11th, 2007. I'd also like to find something a little closer, so I don't have to rent a car.

So, if you know of any alternatives, please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Gregg - if you do end up figuring out a good play to stay this year and show up for CES, I'd like to invite you to the bloggers-only party being hosted by the Blog Business Summit team on January 9th.

    More info on the party can be found on our site, cesbloggers.com, on the "blogger party" page.

    If you're interested, e-mail Teresa (address on our site) and we'll get it all arranged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason-

    I will be going to CES afterall. I will check out your site to learn more about your event.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger