Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Interview with Seagate's CEO about storage technology and content distribution

Lately, I've been too busy working on project planning and development to post to this blog. This afternoon I took a little break to scan through my RSS reader (I use Google Reader) to catch up on the latest news. Every so often I like to post links to interesting articles, like the 'All About Sound' series posted over at the Audio DesignLine website. Today, I came across an interesting interview with Bill Watkins, who is the CEO of hard disk manufacturer Seagate.

During an interview with Robert Scoble, Bill talks about their company's business opportunities with regard to media storage and content distribution. Some interesting comments regarding physical distribution technology like Blu-ray and HD-DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger