Thursday, May 17, 2012

Updates and edits

I tried to change the layout of the blog posts. I'm also trying to remove some of the out-dated crap that I don't really need. Does anyone even use 'DIGGIT!', 'DEL.ICIO.US', 'FURL', 'SIMPY', and 'SPURL'? Of those, the only one I'm really familiar with is DEL.ICIO.US. I have never used any of the others. Besides, I don't really understand why they're needed with a blog post.

If you know why they might be useful, please let me know and I'll consider keeping them.

Even if I decide to get rid of them, I can't figure out how. They don't appear in any of the blog layout/edit screens. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: After failing to figure out how to get rid of the buttons for 'DIGGIT!', 'DEL.ICIO.US', 'FURL', 'SIMPY', and 'SPURL', I tried using a different template. This seems to have worked. I'm not sure if I like the design, but I think it should work as a temporary solution until I have time to go and mess it up with different colors, widths, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger